Order period: April 30 to May 23, Graduation Day special order.
The deadline for May lunch orders is Monday, April 22.
Late orders will be accepted through Wednesday, April 24, with an additional $5 late fee.
You will be given the option to pay via Paypal or submit a paper check. If you choose to submit a paper check, it is due by April 22 or a $5 late fee will be due. If your payment is not received by April 22, your order will be cancelled as we cannot bill accounts. If your order is placed after April 22, you must pay via Paypal.
Lunch Orders for Students in K4 through 12th Grade
- Each order period, an online order form will be posted on this web site. A hard-copy reminder will also be sent home with each student. Please note that the forms, pricing, and dates are different each month. Reductions are made to reflect school holidays.
- We ask that a separate order form be completed for each child participating in the lunch program.
- At the end of the form, you have the opportunity to pay via PayPal or paper check. Parents who choose to send a paper check may write a combined check for all orders in the family if they desire. Those who pay via Paypal will have a separate transaction for each order.
- Due to the nature of the ordering process, we ask that you respect order deadlines. All orders and payments must be submitted by 3:00 pm on the deadline date (2:30 pm at the ECC). Payments made with paper checks must be received by the first order deadline, or your order will be cancelled. Please make checks payable to “The Geneva School.”
- Because we pre-order by the month, there can be no changes and no refunds.
The Geneva School is sensitive to the needs of all students with allergies; however, the school cannot be absolutely certain that all food products are free of potential allergens, notably peanut or peanut-related products. If a student has a severe allergy, we strongly advise parents to consider other lunch options.
If a Student is Absent
The lunches of students who are absent from school will be donated back to the lunch program to be purchased by another student UNLESS a parent calls the front office before 10:00 am and specifically requests that the meal be saved until the next day or given to a sibling. Due to the nature of our ordering system, we cannot issue refunds or credits for absences due to field trips.
Last Minute Lunches
Students who have not pre-ordered a lunch may always come to the lunch window and will be served a beverage and four sides chosen from a selection of fresh or dried fruits, fresh vegetables, yogurt, cheese, and nuts. Parents will receive an email notification that their child has received a Last Minute Lunch and the family account will be billed $4 for each meal.
Students who have forgotten their lunch will be fed under the Last Minute Lunch Program.
Lunchtime Microwave Use
Due to the number of students and the time constraints at lunch time, only students in grades 3–12 are permitted to use the microwave ovens. Microwaves should only be used to reheat food and cook meals that require minimal cooking time—less than two minutes.
Any questions, comments, or suggestions may be directed to Jennifer Knight at 407-325-3440 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.