Student Supplies (2016-2017)
Supply lists for every grade can be downloaded from the grade specific pages – see the navigation bar to the left. Parents of students in K4–8th grade have the option of purchasing school supplies themselves or purchasing MOST of them via the Prepackaged School Supply Program. They may also purchase a few items à la carte via the Prepackaged School Supply Program.
- If something is not specified on the supply list, (i.e. brand, color, size, etc.) it does not matter which kind you buy.
- If purchasing items from Office Depot, they will return 5% of your purchase to Geneva if you give them our ID number (70112745).
- Things to have on hand at home: paper, ruler, pencils, pens, crayons, extra ink cartridges for your home printer, and a good dictionary. Supplies may need to be replenished during the year. Be aware that there may be occasions during the school year when a student’s teacher will request extra supplies.
- Grammar school students who do not purchase prepackaged supplies should bring supplies to their classroom when they come to Meet the Teacher on Monday, August 15. They should have all supplies in a bag with the child’s name on the outside.
- Dialectic students who do not purchase prepackaged supplies should bring supplies to their first period classroom on the first day of Dialectic Dynamics on Tuesday, August 16.
- If you have any questions about student supplies, please contact the school office.
- The deadline for placing orders is Tuesday, July 5 with an early-bird discount of $5 for orders placed by Friday, May 27. Use coupon code EB$5.
- Grammar school supplies purchased through PSSP will be available for pickup during Meet the Teacher on Monday, August 15. Items that need to be labeled with your child’s name may be taken home and brought back the following day (the first day of school).
- Dialectic supplies purchased through PSSP will be distributed to students during Dialectic Dynamics on Tuesday, August 16.