Welcome—A Culture of Giving
The Geneva School grows stronger each year due to the generous volunteer and financial support of parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends. Each year, a portion of the budget must be met through donated funds. We invite you to join our culture of giving. Consider how and to what extent you can donate your talent, time, and treasures to help Geneva provide children in grades pre-K through 12 an extraordinary Christian classical education.
Your prayers, encouragement and financial support really do make a difference in the life of the School.
Below is a list of ways you can support The Geneva School.
- Annual Fund Campaign: The annual fund campaign includes annual unrestricted gifts designated for school operating expenses. These gifts help Geneva keep tuition from significantly increasing.
- Capital Campaign: “A Legacy Worth Building.” These gifts to our capital campaign are for the construction of our future campus. Thanks to early leadership commitments to the campaign the school was able to purchase a 52 acre parcel of land.
- Events: The annual auction is a community-wide gala event held each spring that provides opportunities for the Geneva community and the general public to view and purchase silent and live auction items in support of the School. Student fundraising events are held each year to allow our students the opportunity to participate in a philanthropic project in support of their school.
- Designated Gifts: Designated gifts are restricted gifts for a specific purpose. This includes donations designated to and fundraising events for the scholarship program, fine arts program, athletic program and teams, and library.
- Endowment: An endowment is like a permanent savings account that supports the school in perpetuity. Endowments provide critically needed funds to support the operational budget. Strong endowments make for a strong school.
- Memorials/In Honors: These are gifts given in memory of a loved one who has passed or are a way to give honor to a special individual. The financial amounts are listed where the donor has requested—usually Annual Fund.
- Planned Giving: Gifts given to the school through individual bequests, annuities, and other planned giving instruments.