5th Grade Williamsburg Trip
The fifth grade Williamsburg trip is the culmination of a year-long study of early American history. Our students have studied the foundations of our nation through the explorers, first settlements, thirteen colonies, and finally the founding of a new independent nation. They have built forts, researched founding fathers, and have even reenacted battles from the Revolutionary War. Our students eagerly await the day when they will walk in the footsteps of the men and women they have studied. This trip gives them a chance to step into history and become a part of all that they have learned.
- Dates: April 20-25, 2020
- Trip Leader: Sarah Davenport
- Cost: TBD – in 2019 it was $875
- Chaperones: Chaperones are chosen from the pool of parents who apply via the chaperone application form. There is no guarantee that everyone who applies to chaperone will be chosen to attend the trip.
- Informational Meeting: TBD
- Mandatory Chaperone Meeting: TBD
- Final Parent Meeting: TBD
This trip is an integral part of the curriculum, and we strive for 100% student participation.
Please click HERE to view and download the packing list.
Please click HERE to download and read the chaperone expectations prior to submitting a chaperone application.
Please click HERE to submit the medical form for this trip.
Form must be submitted between Monday, March 23 and Monday, April 6.