2019 Summer Athletic Opportunities
Here is a list of athletic opportunities during summer 2019 for rising 6th – 12th grade students
- Fitness and Conditioning: At upper school campus June 3 – August 16. Click HERE for more details.
- Baseball, Softball, and Volleyball Training: At upper school campus June 3 – August 16. Click HERE for more details.
- Baseball League: For rising 6th – 12th grade boys. For more information, please contact Coach Down right away at [email protected]/407-923-5173
- Soccer Scrimmages / Pick Up Games: Starting May 30, Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm. $5 per evening per family. Middle school and older. Contact Tracy Talesnick for more details at [email protected].
- Tennis: Tuesday evening pick up games for varsity level players and parents. Sign up for each week HERE.
- Cross Country Training: For opportunities this summer contact coach Williams ([email protected]) or coach Hendrix ([email protected]).
- Golf: For 6th – 12th grade students, June 24 – 28, 9:00 – 11:30 am, at Casselberry Golf Club. $140 for the entire week. Video analysis, daily instruction, golf tournament. Hosted by John Koestner – high school coach and golf instruction business. Contact John at [email protected]/520-247-9971.
- TGS Summer Camps: We have Geneva summer camp opportunities for both baseball (5th – 8th grade boys) and tennis (3rd – 8th grade). Click HERE for more details.
Upcoming Fall Sports
- JV and Varsity Volleyball Tryouts: Tryout for JV and varsity are on August 5. Middle school volleyball starts on August 12. Contact Hollie Benjumea at [email protected] with questions
- Cross Country: Tryouts for varsity cross country are on July 29. Middle school cross country begins on August 5.
- Middle School Coed Soccer: First practice on on August 19
Athletic Forms: Before an athlete can participate in a tryout, practice, or game, certain Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) forms need to be on file in the athletic office. Click HERE for more information.
Alilin Athletic Sports Physical Clinic:
- For rising 6th–12th grade student athletes
- Saturday, August 3, 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Dr. Jay Alilin (family practice physician and Geneva parent) and his brother Dr. Ben Alilin will do the exams.
- $25 cash or check to Alilin Family Medicine, LLC
- All proceeds benefit TGS Athletics!
- No appointments, first come-first served
- FHSAA sport physical forms provided
- Questions? Contact Lou Jones, school nurse, at [email protected]