After school care is offered for students in K4–12th grade every day after school until 5:30 pm with the exception of early dismissal days when no care is offered at all. Any other exceptions to this will be publicized ahead of time.
Aftercare is considered an extension of the school day with all the same behavioral and uniform expectations for participating students.
Aftercare is a service offered to Geneva parents for students enrolled at TGS. It is offered on an as-needed basis.
- Grammar school students not picked up by 1:45 pm (K4) or 3:30 pm (K–6th grade) will be checked in to aftercare, and applicable fees charged to the family’s account.
- Upper school students coming over on the afternoon shuttle bus who are not picked up by 3:30 pm will be checked in to aftercare and applicable fees charged to the family’s account.
Aftercare fees for the 2019–2020 school year will be charged as follows:
- $6.50 per hour
- K4 aftercare begins at 1:45 pm
- K–12th grade aftercare begins at 3:30 pm
- All supervision ends at 5:30 pm after which fees are $1.00/minute
Dyanne Blakley, the aftercare coordinator, may be reached via cell phone (407-341-9585) after the lower school office closes at 4:00 pm.