Introduce a Friend to TGS
Do you have a friend you would like to introduce to Geneva? Please take moment to fill out the form below.
FAMILY REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Did you know families enrolled in The Geneva School are eligible to receive a $250 tuition credit for each family they refer? This is a way to express our sincere thanks for actively encouraging new families to enroll in the school.
Word of mouth is our best advertisement. Please invite your friends, coworkers, neighbors, church members and all who might be interested in learning about The Geneva School and Christian classical education to take a tour and/or come to a prospective parent event.
Be sure to send us their name and contact information so we can give you credit for the referral.
Terms of the program
- The family must be new to Geneva.
- The new family must enroll and attend for at least two weeks. After that time a credit will be applied to your account.
- A referral certificate must be completed and turned in to the admission department.
- There is no limit to the number of families that can be referred by a current family, however the credit is for each family, not per student.
- The credit will be in the amount of $250. If more than one family refers a new family then the amount will be divided among all referring families.
Thank you for welcoming your friends to our community. Please contact Candy Houk in the admission office if you have any questions.