Uniform: K4–6th Grade
The table below outlines the uniform guidelines for K4–6th grade students. Specific color and style requirements for uniform items can be found on the suppliers website.
All uniform items should be purchased from Lands’ End or Tommy Hilfiger. Refer to the Uniform Suppliers page for links and information on how to order. Be sure to register and stipulate the grade and gender of your child(ren) and use the size charts supplied by each supplier to determine what size to order.
|K4–6th GRADE GIRLS||K4–6th GRADE BOYS
|Every Day Except Wednesday||Every Day Except Wednesday
|Wednesday Uniform||Wednesday Uniform
|Optional for Every Day||Optional for Every Day
|Spirit Fridays (1st Friday at School Each Month)
Any Geneva top (e.g. TGS polo, team or club shirt/sweater, or TGS shirt/sweater purchased through the advancement office) may be worn with uniform shorts, pants, skort, culottes, or skirt.
*K4 and kindergarten boys and girls are not required to wear a belt.
If you have ANY questions about uniform, please do not hesitate to contact Director of the Grammar School Keira Raesly.
- Uniforms should appear neat at all times—ironed when needed.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Belts should be brown braided leather and must be worn with all shorts and pants.
- If an undershirt is worn, it should be white.
- Girls in grades K4–first grade are asked to purchase navy blue biker shorts to wear under their dresses.
- Hair should be styled in a way that is consistent with the spirit of this policy. Male students must wear their hair above the collar, eyebrows, and ears.
- Jewelry and makeup (if worn) should be simple and tasteful.
Socks/Tights: There are no color restrictions on no-show socks. However, if a student chooses to wear longer socks or tights, they must be solid black, navy, gray, or white. Fishnets, footless tights, and leggings are not permitted.