Uniform: K4–6th Grade
The table below outlines the uniform guidelines for K4–6th grade students. Specific color and style requirements for uniform items can be found on the suppliers website.
All uniform items should be purchased from Lands’ End or Tommy Hilfiger. Refer to the Uniform Suppliers page for links and information on how to order. Be sure to register and stipulate the grade and gender of your child(ren) and use the size charts supplied by each supplier to determine what size to order.
|K4–6th GRADE GIRLS||K4–6th GRADE BOYS
|Every Day Except Chapel Day (Mondays)||Every Day Except Chapel Day (Mondays)
|Chapel Uniform (Mondays at the lower school)||Chapel Uniform (Mondays at the lower school)
|Optional for Every Day||Optional for Every Day
|Spirit Fridays (1st Friday at School Each Month)
Any Geneva top (e.g. TGS polo, team or club shirt/sweater, or TGS shirt/sweater purchased through the advancement office) may be worn with uniform shorts, pants, skort, or skirt.
If you have ANY questions about uniform, please do not hesitate to contact Director of the Grammar School Keira Raesly.
- Uniforms should appear clean and neat at all times.
- Third–sixth grade students should wear a small-buckle belt with all shorts and pants.
- Girls in grades K4–second grade are asked to purchase navy blue biker shorts to wear under their dresses.
- Hair needs to be neat and clean. Girls may wear flat headbands, bows, and ribbons. The student’s eyes and face must be visible at all times. If dyed, it should be a natural color.
- Jewelry and makeup (if worn) should be simple and tasteful.
Socks/Tights: Girls may wear dark solid navy or black leggings (no patterns) underneath their skort, skirt, or dress.