Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees for the 2017-2018 school year are given below.
Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year will be determined by The Geneva School Board of Governors in January.
|Grade||New Student Application Fee|
|ISEE Assessment Fee||Enrollment Fees||Tuition
New Student Application Fee
This fee includes the processing of a new student’s application and admission assessment for grades K4–6. Application fees are non-refundable.
ISEE Assessment Fee
This is paid directly to ISEE when a student registers for the entrance exam. This assessment is for students applying for grades 7–12. Not applicable for international students.
(The Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE) is a three-hour admission test administered on three levels: Lower, Middle, and Upper. The Geneva School utilizes the Middle Level test for students in grades six and seven who are candidates for admission to grades seven and eight and the Upper Level test for students in grades eight to eleven who are candidates for admission to grades nine through twelve.)
These are in addition to annual tuition and reserve a student’s space at The Geneva School. A student is considered enrolled once the Student Enrollment Agreement has been submitted and the enrollment fee paid. This fee purchases textbooks, teaching supplies, and enables the school to make financial commitments for the coming year. Every family pays one enrollment fee per year per student.
Enrollment fees are non-refundable unless both of the following apply:
- The family must indicate on the enrollment documents that they are applying for tuition assistance AND a tuition assistance application to FAST must be submitted by the deadline outlined on the Tuition Assistance page.
- After notification from the school regarding the tuition assistance amount, a parent chooses not to accept the scholarship. In this case the enrollment fee, minus $100 per child, will be refunded.
- Current families who submit an application for a sibling will receive a $200 discount on the enrollment fee if the student is accepted.
Tuition pays toward the cost of instruction at The Geneva School. In addition to tuition, families cover the cost of uniforms, classroom supplies (9th–12th grade), and pay an activity fee in September and January. The costs of out-of-town overnight field trips and athletic/co-curricula activities and clubs are also in addition to tuition.
Tuition and Fees for International Students: Please speak to your agency about tuition costs. If you do not have an agency, please contact Candy Houk in the admission department at 321-422-0207 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about international tuition, fees, and our homestay program.
Tuition Payment Options
The Geneva School is glad to offer four different tuition payment options:
- Pre-Paid Annual: Tuition will be paid in full by May 15. There will be a 3% discount. Any family receiving tuition assistance will not be eligible for a pre-paid discount.
- Annual: Tuition will be paid in full between May 16 and August 1. There will be no discount.
- Semester: Tuition will be paid in two (2) equal installments by July 1 and December 1. There will be an administrative fee of $70/year per family, divided over the two (2) payments. The full administrative fee is due even if a payment is made prior to billing.
- Monthly: Tuition will be paid in ten (10) monthly payments between July 1, and April 1. There will be an administrative fee of $35 per month ($350/year per family). The full administrative fee is due even if a payment is made prior to billing.