Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees for the 2020-2021 school year are given below.
|Grade||New Student Application Fee|
|Enrollment Fee *||Tuition
*Current families receive a $200 discount on the enrollment fee. This includes siblings enrolling for the first time.
New Student Application Fee
This fee includes the processing of a new student’s application and admission assessment. Application fees are nonrefundable.
These are in addition to annual tuition and reserve a student’s space at The Geneva School. This fee purchases textbooks and teaching supplies; it also enables the school to make financial commitments for the coming year. Every family pays one enrollment fee per year per student.
Enrollment fees are non-refundable unless both of the following apply:
- If a family is applying for tuition assistance, they must apply by the deadline outlined on the Tuition Assistance page.
- After notification from the school regarding the tuition assistance amount, a parent chooses not to accept the scholarship. In this case the enrollment fee, minus $100 per child, will be refunded.
Tuition pays toward the cost of instruction at The Geneva School. In addition to tuition, families cover the cost of uniforms and classroom supplies (9th–12th grade), and they pay an activity fee in September and January. The costs of out-of-town overnight field trips and athletic/co-curricula activities and clubs are also in addition to tuition.
Payment by credit card via FACTS is allowed; however, a 2.85% convenience fee will apply.
Tuition and Fees for International Students: Please speak to your agency about tuition costs. If you do not have an agency, please contact Candy Houk in the admission department at 321-422-0207 or [email protected] to request more information about international tuition, fees, and our housing program.
Tuition Payment Options
The Geneva School is glad to offer four different tuition payment options:
- Pre-Paid Annual: Tuition will be paid in full by May 15. There will be a 3% discount. Any family receiving tuition assistance will not be eligible for a pre-paid discount.
- Annual: Tuition will be paid in full between May 16 and August 10.
- Semester: Tuition will be paid in two (2) equal installments by July 10 and December 10 (2 x $35 administrative fee).
- Monthly: Tuition will be paid in ten (10) monthly payments between July 10 and April 10 ($350 administrative fee divided among installments).