Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees for the 2020-2021 school year are given below.
|Grade||New Student Application Fee|
|Enrollment Fee *||Tuition
*Current families receive a $200 discount on the enrollment fee. This includes siblings enrolling for the first time.
New Student Application Fee
The new student application fee includes the processing of a new student’s application and admission assessment. Application fees are nonrefundable.
The enrollment fees is in addition to annual tuition and reserve a student’s space at The Geneva School. This fee purchases textbooks and teaching supplies, and it enables the school to make financial commitments for the coming year. Every family pays one enrollment fee per year per student. Enrollment fees are nonrefundable unless the following specific criteria are met.
The enrollment fee is refundable (minus $100 per child) to families who have applied for tuition assistance/scholarship as long as both the following apply:
- The family applied for tuition assistance/scholarship by the deadline outlined on the Tuition Assistance page.
- After notification from the school and/or Step Up For Students regarding the tuition assistance/scholarship amount, the family choose not to accept the tuition assistance/scholarship.
Tuition includes the cost of instruction for a student at The Geneva School. Additional fees include the cost of uniforms, classroom supplies, and grade-level activity fees posted to accounts in September and January. The cost of out-of-town, overnight field trips, athletic/co curricular activities, and clubs are also in addition to tuition. A variety of tuition payment options are available for parents and include prepaid annual, annual, semester, and monthly.
Payment by credit card via FACTS is allowed; however, a 2.85% convenience fee will apply.
Tuition and Fees for International Students: Please speak to your agency about tuition costs. If you do not have an agency, please contact Candy Houk in the admission department at 321-422-0207 or [email protected] to request more information about international tuition, fees, and our housing program.
Tuition Payment Options
The Geneva School is glad to offer four different tuition payment options:
- Pre-Paid Annual: Tuition will be paid in full by May 15. There will be a 3% discount. Any family receiving tuition assistance will not be eligible for a pre-paid discount.
- Annual: Tuition will be paid in full between May 16 and August 10.
- Semester: Tuition will be paid in two (2) equal installments by July 10 and December 10 (2 x $35 administrative fee).
- Monthly: Tuition will be paid in ten (10) monthly payments between July 10 and April 10 ($350 administrative fee divided among installments).
Want to Learn More?
Please submit the following form and someone will be in touch very soon.