Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees for the 2021-2022 school year are given below.
|Grade||New Student Application Fee|
|Enrollment Fee *||Tuition
Please visit the International Students 国际学生 page for information about tuition.
*Current families receive a $200 discount on the enrollment fee. This includes siblings enrolling for the first time.
New Student Application Fee
The new student application fee includes the processing of a new student’s application and admission assessment. Application fees are nonrefundable.
Enrollment fees are in addition to annual tuition and reserve a student’s place at The Geneva School. These fees purchase student textbooks and teaching supplies, and they enable the school to make financial commitments for the coming year. Re-enrolling students receive a $200 discount on the fee. Students who opt out by January 31 and then decide later to re-enroll will not receive the $200 discount. Every family pays an enrollment fee per year per student.
Enrollment fees are nonrefundable unless both of the following apply (in which case, enrollment fees, minus $100 per student, will be refunded):
- A family applies for tuition assistance by the deadline outlined on the Tuition Assistance page.
- After notification from the school regarding the financial aid amount, a parent chooses not to accept the assistance offered.
Tuition pays toward the cost of instruction at The Geneva School. In addition to tuition, families cover the cost of uniforms and lunch and pay an activity fee in September and January. The cost of out-of-town overnight field trips and athletic/cocurricular activities and clubs are also in addition to tuition. A variety of tuition payment options are available for parents and include prepaid annual, annual, semester, and monthly.
Payment by credit card via FACTS is allowed; however, a 2.85% convenience fee will apply.
Tuition Payment Options
The Geneva School is glad to offer four different tuition payment options:
- Pre-Paid Annual: Tuition will be paid in full by May 15. There will be a 3% discount. Any family receiving tuition assistance will not be eligible for a pre-paid discount.
- Annual: Tuition will be paid in full between May 16 and June 10.
- Semester: Tuition will be paid in two (2) equal installments by June 10 and November 10 ($70 administrative fee divided between installments applies).
- Monthly: Tuition will be paid in ten (10) monthly payments on June 10, July 10, August 10, September 10, October 10, November 10, December 10, January 10, March 10, and April 10 ($350 administrative fee divided among installments applies). Note that a tuition payment is not made in February due to the re-enrollment fee assessed that month.
Have Questions? Want to Learn More?
Please submit the following form and someone will be in touch very soon.