The following are positions open for the 2020-2021 school year:
|Facilities Assistant||Geneva is seeking to hire a faculties assistant to help at both the upper and lower school campuses and also drive the school bus.
A full job description can be found here.
Applicants should submit the application form below.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FORM (INCLUDES RESUME UPLOAD)
A Teacher at The Geneva School:
- Must maintain the highest standards of personal conduct and be committed to growing in the likeness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Must be in full agreement with our statement of faith, which embraces the essential truths of orthodox Christianity, and attend and be in good standing with a church that holds to the school’s statement of faith.
- Will pursue best practices as an educator in an independent school.
- Will understand fundamentally and support the Christian and classical approach to education practiced at The Geneva School.
- Will enthusiastically and competently implement Geneva’s curriculum under the guidance of the Dean of Faculty, while bringing his or her intelligence, energy, and creativity to bear on the craft of teaching.
- Will have a bachelor’s degree in one’s teaching discipline or a related discipline. (Faculty members must teach “in field.”)
- Will have teaching experience.
- Will be willing to promote and able to manage a high level of parent involvement.
- Will be able to skillfully manage a classroom of young people with varying academic skills and learning styles.
- Must be committed to being a life-long learner as well as committed to growing professionally as an educator through Geneva’s professional formation initiatives.
- Must be willing to assist, within reason, with extra-curricular responsibilities.
As is evidenced by these requirements and the questions on the application form, Geneva is looking for committed Christians who are dedicated to the mission, vision, and values of the school. The Geneva School offers a highly competitive compensation package for full-time teaching faculty including a salary competitive with the local public schools, health insurance for the employee, a 401K plan, and a classroom budget.
The Geneva School does not discriminate based on age, gender, national origin, race or ethnicity. Background searches are performed prior to all offers of employment. All employees of The Geneva School have an obligation and legal responsibility to report misconduct by instructional personnel and school administrators which affect the health, safety, or welfare of a student. Failure to report misconduct may result in penalties up to termination of employment and revocation of an educator’s certificate.