The Geneva School’s youth sports program exists to give students the opportunity to play sports in a safe environment, allowing them to experience the social benefits of being part of a team and giving them the opportunity to glorify and honor God by using the talents he has given them. The discipline that comes from practicing and being part of a team will benefit each child as they grow and learn in a structured and competitive environment.
Volunteer to Coach
The youth sports program relies heavily on volunteer coaches. If you are interested in finding out more, click HERE.
|Youth Sports - Fall 2018
(5th & 6th Grade Girls)
(K4 - 6th Grade Boys & Girls)
- Practices: All teams will practice on Wednesdays: K4 & K at the ECC (2:45 - 3:45 pm) and 1st - 6th grade at the main campus (3:30 - 4:30 pm). Estimated start date is September 12.
- Games: Games will be on Fridays: K4/K @ 4:30 pm, 1st/2nd @ 5:30 pm, 3rd/4th @ 6:30 pm, 5th/6th @ 7:30 pm. The location of the games is TBA.
- Teams: K4 & K combined team (5 - 8 players coed), 1st - 4th grade teams (7 - 11 players coed), 5th & 6th grade girls and boys teams (7 - 11 players ... not coed). We may combine grades if we do not have enough players.
- Cost: $200 w/jersey, $175 wo/jersey
- Parent Volunteers: One parent volunteer is needed for each team to serve at the Team Parent. This volunteer helps the students from classroom to practice, helps with communicate among the parents, and may coordinate snacks and other team events if desired. This parent is not a coach.
- Questions? Please contact Paul Robins from First Touch at email@example.com
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (K4 should register for the kindergarten team)
(1st - 6th Grade Boys & Girls)
- Geneva partners with TGA Premier Sports for our youth tennis program. Whether this is your child's first exposure to tennis or you’re looking to take their game to the next level, TGA has developed a curriculum to provide youth tennis players a pathway to learning this amazing sport.
- Beginner and intermediate players will have a blast building their tennis skills, learning about rules and etiquette of the game, and exploring how academic concepts like gravity, spin, and force apply to tennis through fun games and activities. Advanced players will build on their current skill set by working with our highly qualified staff. The coaches will provide practice routines, tennis games, tactics, and techniques to bring the students game to the next level.
- REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON SEPTEMBER 4
|Late Fall Season||Winter Season||Spring Season
Volleyball: 5th–6th grade girls (competitive)
Soccer: K4–6th grade boys and girls (competitive)
Golf: 1st–4th grade boys and girls (instructional)
Tennis: 1st–6th grade boys and girls (instructional)
Basketball: K4–6th grade boys and girls (competitive)
Track: 2nd–6th girls and boys (instructional)
Volleyball: 2rd–6th grade girls and boys (instructional)
Basketball: 2nd–6th grade girls and boys (instructional)
Golf: 1st–6th grade girls and boys (instructional)
Tennis: 1st–6th grade girls and boys (instructional)
Information Specific to 6th Graders
Athletically speaking, 6th grade student athletes are hybrids. 5th grade students play youth sports while 7th graders play middle school sports. 6th graders may do both, although not usually simultaneously. Which level of athletics a 6th grade student plays depends on the situation in any particular sport. 6th grade students will be guided by the athletic staff. If you have any questions, please contact Hollie Benjunea (Youth Sports Director) and/or Dan Harger (Athletic Director).