Early Childhood Campus
- K4: 8:30 am–12:30 pm for the first few weeks of school and 8:30 am–1:30 pm for the remainder of the year.
- Kindergarten: 8:30 am–1:00 pm for the first few weeks of school and 8:30 am–2:30 pm for the remainder of the year.
- 1st Grade: 8:15–2:00 pm for the first few weeks of school and 8:15 am–2:45 pm for the remainder of the year.
- 2nd–6th Grade: 8:15 am–3:00 pm
- 7th–12th Grade: 7:55 am–2:45 pm
Please note that classes begin promptly at these times. An earlier arrival allows your student time to prepare for the day.
Early Dismissal Schedule
(no lunch program and no aftercare is provided on these days)
- K4 & Kindergarten: 8:30 am–11:45 am
- 1st Grade: 8:15 am–11:45 am
- 2nd–6th Grade: 8:15 am–12:00 noon
- 7th–12th Grade: 7:55 am–12:15 pm
Drop Off and Pick Up Times
PLEASE NOTE: CELL PHONE USE BY DRIVERS (CALLING OR TEXTING) WHILE OPERATING A VEHICLE ON CAMPUS IS PROHIBITED.
Please have your child at school 5–10 minutes before the scheduled time for class to begin. This allows students to settle themselves and get ready for class. If you have students in grades 2–6 as well as children in the dialectic and/or rhetoric school you may drop them all off at the same time, but please, no earlier than 7:45 am.
- K4 & Kindergarten: Please drop off between 8:00 and 8:25 am
- 1st Grade: Please drop off between 8:00 and 8:10 am
- 2nd–6th Grade: Please drop off between 7:45 and 8:10 am
- 7th–12th Grade: Please drop off/arrive between 7:40 and 7:50 am
Grammar students at the main campus who arrive before 8:00 am will wait outside under the supervision of the carpool staff. Supervision begins at 7:45 am, so please do not drop off students in grades 2–6 before this time. At 8:00 am the students enter the building and proceed to their classrooms. Please refer to the Parent/Student Handbook for the tardy policy.
- K4: Parents should pick up between 1:30 and 1:40 pm *
- Kindergarten: Parents should pick up between 2:30 and 2:45 pm *
- 1st Grade: Parent should pick up between 2:45 and 3:00 pm *
- 2nd–6th Grade:Parents should pick up between 3:00 and 3:20 pm
- 7th–12th Grade: Parents should pick up between 2:45 and 3:00 pm
* Please note that pick-up times prior to Labor Day for K4, kindergarten, and first grade are 12:30 pm (K4), 1:00 pm (kindergarten), and 2:00 pm (1st grade).
- So as to alleviate some of the congestion that may occur from 2:45–3:00 pm, parents with students in both the grammar and the dialectic/rhetoric schools are asked to wait until 3:00 pm to arrive for afternoon carpool.
- Unless a student is participating in an after-school activity, grammar school students in grades 2–6 not picked up by 3:20 pm will be taken to aftercare, and applicable fees will be charged. Likewise, dialectic students not picked up by 3:30 pm will report to the dialectic after school program, and applicable fees will apply. More detailed information about aftercare can be found on the Fast Facts pages.
- Older siblings cannot be given responsibility of caring for younger siblings to avoid aftercare charges.
- The Geneva School does not have oversight of rhetoric students once they are dismissed from the last period of the day.