The Geneva School lunch program is run as a fundraiser for our athletic department. It is also our hope that this program will be cost effective, enjoyable, and convenient for you and your family.
Geneva’s lunch program is for students in K4–12th grade, beginning the first day of school.
Any questions, comments, or suggestions about Geneva’s lunch program may be directed to Kamillia White at 412-781-0250 or email by at email@example.com
Lunch Orders for Students in K4 through 12th Grade
- Each month, an online order form will be posted and parents will be notified via email that the ordering period has begun.
- All the pertinent information for each student will be prefilled in the order system (name, grade, classroom, etc.).
- Parents will be able to choose from the menu on a “per day” basis.
- Lunch orders can be paid with a debit or credit card.
- If you do not want to enter your credit card information with each order, you can pre-load your child’s lunch account and then pay for meals on a declining balance (please contact Christy Herzog for more information).
- As long as the order period remains open, you will be able to add/cancel/change lunches simply by logging in and making the desired changes. However, once the order period has closed, no further changes can be made.
- Due to the nature of the ordering process, we ask that you respect the deadlines.
The Geneva School is sensitive to the needs of students with allergies, taking great care to provide special lunch tables for students with severe allergies. However, because the school orders lunches from various outside vendors, it cannot be absolutely certain that all food products are free of potential allergens, notably peanut or peanut-related products. If a student has a severe allergy, we strongly advise parents to consider other lunch options.
If a Student is Absent
The lunches of students who are absent from school will be donated back to the lunch program to be purchased by another student UNLESS a parent calls the front office before 10:00 am and specifically requests that the meal be saved until the next day or given to a sibling. Due to the nature of our ordering system, we cannot issue refunds or credits for absences.
Last Minute Lunches
Students who have not pre-ordered a lunch may always come to the lunch window and will be served a beverage and four sides chosen from a selection of fresh or dried fruits, fresh vegetables, cheese, or nuts. Parents will receive an email notification that their child has received a Last Minute Lunch and the family account will be billed $5 for each meal.
Students who have forgotten their lunch will be fed under the Last Minute Lunch Program.
Lunchtime Microwave Use
Students in grades 3–12 may use the microwave ovens at the main campus to reheat food.