The Geneva School lunch program, for students in K4–12th grade, is run as a fundraiser for our athletic department. It is also our hope that this program will be cost-effective, enjoyable, and convenient for you and your family.
The order window for May lunches will open on Friday, April 17.
The order window for May lunches will close on Monday, April 27.
Lunch accounts have already been established for all enrolled students.
If you have NOT already activated your lunch account, please click HERE to download the step-by-step instructions for activating your account and placing your first order.
If you already activated your lunch account in a previous year, please click the button below and log in to EZ Parent Center using the same credentials. When you log in for the first time this school year, please click the “credit cards” tab and confirm that your payment method is still valid before proceeding with your order(s). If your email address has changed, or you have forgotten the password, step-by-step instructions for activating your account may be downloaded HERE.
Any questions, comments, or suggestions about Geneva’s lunch program may be directed to Nicole Incinelli at 407-739-9100 or email by at [email protected]
- The system will allow you to change selections or cancel orders as long as the order window remains open. To change a selection, click the button to the left of another meal selection. To cancel an order, click the button that says “no lunch today”, and the amount you paid previously will be returned to your bank for future use. Once the order period has closed, no further changes can be made for that month.
- If you visit the order center and are NOT able to make selections for a given day, the window for ordering that day is closed.
- If you visit the order center and ARE able to make meal selections and “save and pay” at the end of your order, then the order was successfully submitted and your selections will turn blue.
- This system sends email confirmations of credit card charges, but it does NOT send email confirmations detailing the meals ordered. Please click the “Print Order to PDF” button at the top of the order page page to generate a list of meals ordered.
LUNCH ORDERS FOR STUDENTS IN K4 - 12th GRADE
- Each month, an online order form will be posted and parents will be notified that the ordering period has begun.
- All the pertinent information for each student will be prefilled in the order system (name, grade, classroom, etc.).
- Parents will be able to choose from the menu on a “per day” basis.
- If you do not want to pay for lunches with a debit card or credit card, you can pre-load your child’s lunch account and then pay for meals on a declining balance (please contact Christy Herzog for more information).
- As long as the order period remains open, you will be able to add/cancel/change lunches simply by logging in and making the desired changes. However, once the order period has closed, no further changes can be made.